Wednesday, September 09, 2015

38th Birthday

Happy birthday to me!  Today I turned 38.  I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  Today was a pretty good day.  Ran errands with Josh and then went to Dennys for breakfast. After breakfast, we headed home so he could study and I could work on the Team Scot website.  Once Taylor got home from school we headed up to Stockton to watch Hailey play volleyball.  After volleyball we went to 'The Habbit' for dinner and stopped by Krispy Kremes for dessert. I've definitely ate too much crap today but what the hell, it's my birthday lol!

The only bad thing about today is that my stupid check engine light came on again.  I just spent $325 on the 1st to fix a coil.  I'm really hoping this time it's a cheap fix.

Oh yeah,  I have to show off the hoodie Tay got me.  GO Stan State!! 

No comments: