Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

To my extended family at JCPenney's, I really hope you guys have a great day today!  I wish I was there to be with you through the craziness!!  I remember opening last year and I had a blast.  It was crazy but it was a ton of fun!!!  Love you all very much!!


Mom and dad left for Idaho today.  Hopefully the weather doesn't slow them down too much.  There are quite of few bad winter storms they are gonna have to drive through, so please keep them in your thoughts.


1 comment:

Pam P said...

Hey Jane,
Although it's great to have your mom back here at HONI, I know she would much prefer to be with you!!! I am sorry to hear you are having a rough day! I HATE to be nauseated so I can only imagine what it feels like ALL day! Hoep they give you some good meds and you can get some relief. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Pam P @ HONI