Friday, June 27, 2008

The Girls in Idaho - Week 1

Well, the girls have been gone for a little over a week now. They drove up with Josh's Nana to Idaho last week. On Friday, my mom and dad picked them up and will have them for about 3 weeks and then they will drive back down with Nana. My mom sent me some pictures from their first week away.

I can't believe how quiet is has been around here. I think I'm going crazy. I don't know what to do with myself. I have been taking a lot of time to look for a new job. I think I've applied at probably 20 different places. I would really like to get in the health care industry. I've applied for about 15 different positions at Kaiser Permanente. So I'm hoping that with 35 applications out there, I will find something soon.

I've decided that I am going to take Medical Terminology in August and the local adult school. They offer Medical Terminology 1 & 2 and also a Medical Billing and Coding class. I figured if I can get in the door at Kaiser the possibilities are endless.

Last week, I went in for my follow up appointment with my Oncologist. It was overall a very good appointment. Back when I was getting my chest port put in, the surgeon noticed that my blood veins on the right side of my chest, shoulder and arm area were protruding more than he thought they should. At that time, we figured it was because my tumor was on that side. Well it's been a little over 6 months since the tumor has been gone, but the blood veins are still as visible. So She decided that she didn't want to wait until October for a CT scan. So this last Tuesday, I got a CT Scan done. I still don't have the results but as soon as I do, I will let everyone know.

Well, I'm gonna go for now. I hope everyone is doing well.

xoxo

No comments: