Friday, February 15, 2008

I'M ALL DONE!!!



I am officially done with radiation. I just thought I would share the certificate I got. Just in case you can't read the certificate.

Prigge Radiation Oncology Center
Certificate of Completion
is hereby granted to:
Mary Steele

To certify that she has completed her prescribed
Radiation therapy treatment with
high honors in courage,
cooperation and good spirits!!

Granted: February 14th, 2008

I feel awesome right now. I've lost 8 pounds since I started my radiation. Now I only have about 92 more pounds to go.

I'm working on planning my trip to Idaho in March. I can't wait to see everyone. We will try and bring up some of the wonderful California sun!!

I will be mailing out invitations to the party we are going to have soon. I would love it if everyone could send me their mailing address. My mom gave me a list and I have my address book but I want to make sure I don't miss anyone!! You can send them to my email address: steele052000@yahoo.com

xoxo

3 comments:

Cindy said...

WOOHOO!!! I am so happy that this part of your life is officially behind you, and a certificate to prove what a trooper you have been. We can't wait to see you and celebrate Easter with all our friends and extended family. Love you Mom

Kelly Kane said...

I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you to be done!! Live it up! :)

Duane said...

Many congrats on completing your radiation treatments. I'm so happy to hear that things are going so well. Keep it up. :)