Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Today I went in for my final simulation for radiation. They set you up on the machine and make sure all the measurements are right and they have this thing with coloring on you with markers. :) Then they take pictures for my file. I will do 12 total treatments. So my last treatment will be on Valentine's Day!!!

I am a member of Kaiser Permanente and up until this point all my doctors have been Kaiser doctors. As far as radiation goes I got referred out of network to Prigge Radiation which honors my Kaiser insurance. Anyway, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with Prigge Radiation. The whole staff is wonderful to work with. They have really made this experience for me a lot less stressful. I thought I would be more nervous about tomorrow but I'm not, I feel great!!!

I really feel that I have become a much stronger person from all of this. I have met so many wonderful people during my journey with cancer. I hope that I've touched their lives like they have touched mine. Thank you!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Sanbandit said...

Hi there! How'd the simulation go?! Are you all tatt'ed up?
san

Kelly Kane said...

Good luck with rads!! :)

XO