Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spring Break 08


I am so excited because we are planning a trip home to Idaho. I can't wait to see all my family and friends. The next two months are going to go by so slow for me. Josh, the girls and I plan on leaving either March 20th or the 21st. The girls are supposed to have school on the 21st (Hailey's Birthday), but we may pull them out a day early because we are driving. The last time we drove that far is when we moved down to California 8 years ago and then it was Josh and I in a big ass U-Haul with no kids. (Josh's sister; Rhiannon and Taylor flew down) I will be driving home to California with just the girls. Josh will fly home on the 24th, because of work and the animals.

On March 23rd, we are planning a big get together at my mom's. Everyone is welcome!!! Not exactly sure of the time but I will keep you all posted. If you think you can make it please let me know. It is going to be a mix of celebrations....the fact that we haven't been home since Christmas of 2006, the fact that I am cancer free and Hailey's 7th Birthday, I think that is a lot of good reasons to throw a PARTY!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Did I tell you it is 932 miles from our driveway to yours!!! Can't wait too see.