Saturday, January 19, 2008

Easter and Idaho


My mom called me this morning and reminded me that the 23rd of March is Easter. March 23rd is when I told everyone we would be having a get together at my moms. Please know that we are still going to and you are still welcome. Feel free to stop by anytime. We understand if you already have plans for Easter Sunday.

The girls are very excited about the road trip. I think Hailey is planning on packing most of her room so she can show Lily. Hailey said she's bringing her bowling ball so she can bowl with Nana and Papa. It makes me so happy that they are excited for the road trip. I'm sure after the drive up, they won't be so happy about the drive home.

I hope all is well!! No school on Monday because of Martin Luther King Jr Day. Have a good one!

xoxo

No comments: