Thursday, January 10, 2008

CANCER FREE


I am so excited!! I am officially cancer free and in remission. This has been hardest thing I have ever had to do. Fighting this cancer has gotten me to my lowest. At times, I wanted to stop fighting. My mind, body and soul were drained. I want to thank all those people who supported me during this fight. I couldn't have done this without you.

I am going to get myself focused on the next chapter of my life. Between the chemo and the fact I stopped smoking, I put on some extra weight over the last 8 months. So it's now time to start living a healthy lifestyle. I am going to loose the weight. This isn't a diet to me, it is a life change that the whole family will be a part of. Having cancer has made me change my whole outlook on life. I want to live life to the fullest and I want my children to live life to the fullest.

To a long healthy life!!

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo!!!! Congratulations!!
xoxo
san

Cindy said...

I know how hard this has been on you, and I am so very proud of your fight and your will to live on, you have been an inspiration to me. I am going to try my best to start eating way more healthy and try to lose some of this excess weight that I have been carrying for years. I love you so very much. Keep healthy! Love you Mom

ChemoPrincess said...

Congratulations Jane! I've been at the weight loss thing myself and with the holidays it hasnt been easy. I'm watching the Biggest Loser again, that show helps keep me on track, only if it came on more than once a week....lol. Anyways i am so happy for you. You fought the fight and you beat cancer. Mary Jane 1, Cancer 0!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jane, I am so happy for not only you but your family also; your desire to fight this crappy disease was/is amazing and your are an inspiration to all who know you; I pray that 2008 is a year of many blessings and joy for your family. jeanette