Saturday, November 10, 2007

Completed Cycle 5 (10 total treatments)

Yesterday I completed Cycle 5 or Treatment 10 however you want to look at it. It was a tough one. They had to increase my dosages just a little bit because I put on 5 pounds. UGH!!! Such a shitty feeling!!! I meet with Dr. Tomita on Monday to discuss how much longer I need to be on Chemo. I'm really hoping I have one more cycle. I am so ready to start my diet and move on to a healthier life. I will post more on Monday once I get home from the Dr's on Monday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Love you all!!

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

I was the same way, I swore I was going to be super healthy girl as soon as chemo ended... but then I realized how tired I was still, and how I'm just not ready yet... so my advice is take it one day at a time, because it might take you a few months to get that motivation to start being healthier... and in the grand scheme of life, what's a few extra months of wearing fat pants :)

Hope you're doing well!

XO

Jon said...

I am so with you on the weight deal. I can't wait to "attempt" to lose weight after treatment. I feel like a girl even talking about it but I look like the dude from fantastic 4 (little to no hair, no eyebrows, round face).