Sunday, July 01, 2007

My New Haircut

Taylor, Hailey and I spent some girl time together this afternoon. We went to Target and did a little shopping and then off to Fantastic Sams for some haircuts. Only Hailey and I got our haircut. Taylor told me she doesn't want to cut hers until it is long enough to give to me. I'm not sure that she understand everything that is going on but she sure is trying.

When I got home, Josh had yesterday's mail sitting on the counter. I received the information I requested from the Lymphoma Reasearch Foundation. They sent me an 85 page booklet "Understanding Hodgkin's Lymphoma, A Guide for Patients". I know what I'm doing tonight :)

I want to thank those of you who have started reading my blog and sending me your comments. They mean so much to me. Please consider yourself hugged. I love you all!

6 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Nice job on the haircut - it'll be good for summer anyways and less work :)

Kelly Kane said...

By the way, how cute of Taylor to want to give you her hair!! My friends daughter was growing her hair for the past year, and me having cancer gave her the motivation to keep growing it :)

Carol Lynn said...

Hi Niece Jane,
I know talking is tiring and I know you love me so don't worry about not calling. Just know that if you need to talk I'm here. Or if you need me to come to CA I will. Your support is not far away and will always be there no matter what. Maybe Taylor and Hailey can come to Phoenix for a little while. That would be fun!

Love Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard, bout made me want to cry! I love you bunches! Take care of you! xoxox Jen

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you for a successful recovery. You surely don't remember me. I knew you when you were little. I lived in an apartment above you and your parents and brother. I became friends with your Mom. We have kept e-mail contact over the yrs. If you are anything like your Mom you will be telling your Great- Grand kids about this phase in your life. Be strong. Love and Prayers to you, your husband, your girls and family. Love, Laura

Cindy said...

Jane, I forgot to tell you how much I love the new haircut! I think its great that so many of people are reading your blog! The love and support are great. I love you, Mom