Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Monday



I thought I would share some pictures that I took this weekend. The picture above is artwork that my niece and nephews sent me. Isn't it the best!!!

Hailey and Emmitt playing Candyland
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
My sister-in-law, Amber sent me this beautiful necklace and prayer card of St. Jude. I'm not sure if you can read the card in the picture but here is what it says. "May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand." - An Irish Blessing

On Saturday, I got another package in the mail. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it. Thank you so much Sandy and Larry, I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you have done.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Hope everyone is enjoying all the pics I've been posting. I would love for you all to send me some. I can't believe the girls start school on the 15th of August. Wow, summer break seemed short form them this year. I know they are both very excited to be going back to school. Hailey is going to be in 1st grade and Taylor in 5th. WOW, I'm getting old :)

Time to get to work. I gotta close those files.

xoxo

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Jane,
I love all the pictures and updates and I am sooooo thankful that you are still feeling well enough to do them. You keep hanging in there! Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! I've been reading all your blogs, and it sounds like you are handling this very well. You really are amazing! Oh, and I love those hats. Very fun looking! Well talk to you later!

~Sabrina~

Duane said...

What a wonderful blog, Jane! I found your site via another blogger. I too have HD. Keep on blogging and thanks for sharing your wit and experiences with us!

If you don't mind, I'd like to add link blog to my site.

Wishing you strength as you go through your treatments,
Duane
http://journalofaprizefighter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you, Josh, Taylor and Hailey for your birthday! Your strength is beautiful just like you. The girls are sure growing up! Happy thoughts bring happy days! See you soon... love you!

Aunt Carol

Duane said...

Hi again Jane,

Can you link my blog to your site as well?

Best,
Duane

Sanbandit said...

wow Aug 15th school starts?? thats just crazy!!! Love all the hats and scarves your friends sent
! Thats great!! Oooo and the Irish Blessing (on the card..may the road rise up to meet you) I've been singing that for years, started in highschool and then in college in a chamber choir i was in, it always ended our concerts. It's great! Take care hope all is goin well!

Anonymous said...

Jane, and the Family...I just got the news about what has been going on. I want you to know that you and josh and the girls are in my prayers!!!To see this bloggong website and to see your strength through it all is incredible.A positive attitude like yours is admirable, and inspiring and will get you through this!Stay strong, and know that Arian and I are thinking about you and will keep you in our prayers!!!No matter what the past has dealt, there are more important things in life, and your health and family's well-being triumphs everything!!!God Bless You Jane! Stay positive, its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet of your sister-in-law to send those cute necklace and prayer card of ST. Jude.

For me, Monday was a happy Monday too.

Have a nice day,