Monday, October 05, 2015

Over / Under

I've been on the new meds for about a week now.  Not exactly sure what to be expecting,  I mean I have an overactive thyroid.  Are the trying to make me underactive?  I don't want that because people with underactive gain weight.... And I should be looking weight if I'm overactive.   This whole thing is messed up. 

I'm so tired of being fat and having no motivation or will power to move forward.  I know I need to eat better and exercise but I never do. I  get so tired and sore that lasts for days after exercing.  I'm suppose to get 10,000 steps in a day but I'm lucky to get a quarter of that in before I feel my feet starting to ache.  I loose my breath by doing minimal things. 

I'm glad that the fall season is here but where's the cooler weather? I'm ready for my hoodie, yoga pants and my New Balances shoes.  I'm gonna get my walk on.  :)

Xoxo
Jane

No comments: