Saturday, October 17, 2015

Idaho comes to Cali

So my mom and dad arrived last Friday morning and left this morning.  One week was really good.  They  kept me so busy, I felt like I couldn't stop moving.

Friday night, we went to Taylor's Choir Concert at Stan State.  My babies first college performance 🎶🎤🎹 I also got to meet her 'big' Allison.  Tay joined a sorority for music and of course I can't remember the name of it. 

Hailey's had no school the week my parents were here but she did have volleyball games and practices. On Tuesday they beat Central Catholic but lost against Oakdale on Thursday. It's been up and down for the girls this season.  I believe their record is 4-5, Varsity is 0-9, and I'm not sure about freshman.

We are super excited to see them and our Idaho family in December.  Hoping for some snow, I'd like to check out skiing or sledding with the girls. 

Well I'm still waiting for a response from the disability board about their decision.  He said it would be within a week and its over a week.  I'm super nervous.  I just don't know what I will do if they deny my appeal.  I'll have to pay back 3 months of income plus any and all medical that was covered at the time.  Both my cataracts were done,  medical appointments,  prescriptions,  lab work and my new glasses.  Haha don't know how that will work if they take me off disability because I won't be able to find a job.   Uugghh life is so messed up sometimes. 

Gonna try not and stress too much because I need sleep.  😴💤 Ambien needs to kick in!!!

Xoxo

Jane

1 comment:

AIB FUNDING. said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
 herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.