Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Great news!!!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I do have great news, the cancer is still gone and I only need to do 5 days of treatment. Below is a breakdown of my treatment.

Tuesday night - 1 bag of chemo
Wednesday morning - 1 bag of chemo
Rest
Thursday night - 1 bag of chemo
Friday morning - 1 bag of chemo
Rest
Saturday night - 1 bag of chemo
Sunday morning - 1 bag of chemo

On my rest days I get to go downstairs to the gift shop or the cafe, get a little fresh air. Much different from my last visit!!!

I get to leave Sunday after the chemo is done. Each bag takes about 3 hours to complete. I should be home in time for football, not that I'm a big football fan but it will still be nice.

The girls and Josh should be here any minute so I will write more later!

Xoxo

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love you, so glad you're only going to be there until Sunday!

Jen said...

glad to hear this! Hey you will get to watch the commercials :)