Friday, April 25, 2008

NO MORE CANCER = NO MORE CHEST PORT



I am so excited, I finally have my surgery scheduled to get my chest port out!!! My Oncologist put the order in 3 weeks ago and I finally got the call today. My appointment is for Tuesday, April 29th!!!

Josh got his first bartending job. This Saturday he is doing a private birthday party in Oakland. He seems excited but a bit nervous. I'm sure he will do a great job.

Taylor leaves for science camp on Monday and will be gone for a whole week. I think I'm going to go crazy. She's never been gone for more than a day. I think Hailey will love it the first day or so, because there will be no one to fight with over the WII. But by the end of the week, Hailey will want her big sister home too! Taylor is bringing two disposable cameras, so I will share pictures with everyone once we get them developed. Developed?? I haven't gotten a role of film developed in years. Damn digital camera have me spoiled :)

Well, I'm not sure who even reads this anymore, but to all who do, I hope you had a wonderful week and have a fun weekend!

xoxo

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I still read it!!! Love Mom

Kelly Kane said...

I still read! :)

Sanbandit said...

hey there. I still drop by and check in. I like the tattoo. Whats the kangi say? OK so maybe I missed that one
Yay on port removal! I called and left a message on friday to get mine scheduled since I had to cancel the last appointment made for that. I'm sure Josh will do a great job bartending!
later!
san