Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can you believe tomorrow is May 1st?

I can't believe how time just flies by. Tomorrow is May 1st. Taylor is going to be 11 years old on May 5th. She is growing up so fast. Today is her third day at science camp. I hope she is having a lot of fun.

I got my chest port out yesterday!!! They did it with only one incision instead of two like when they put it in. The area is a little sore but I'm feeling great. It is a big thing for me mentally to not have it anymore.

Josh's first bartending gig went great. He passed out some business cards and actually may have gotten me a lead for my processing company.

Besides that not much is going on. We are going to take Hailey to .31 cent ice cream at Baskin Robbins tonight. From my understanding, it is nationwide, so if you have Baskin Robbins, go enjoy an ice cream cone for .31 cents from 5 -10.

xoxo

No comments: