Saturday, October 13, 2007

A New Me



Yes, it's me. I finally decided it was time for a wig. I can't handle the way my hair looks anymore. So what does everyone think?

I had Chemo yesterday. I kind of kicked my butt this time. I got some good rest though and was up at 7:00 this morning. Which is very unusual for me. Today, I'm feeling pretty good so I am going to meet up with Arian for lunch. Arian and I use to work at Hidalgo Properties together and we both went our seperate ways from there. So it's been a while since I've seen her. I can't wait.

Besides that last Wednesday we had the carpet replaced throughout the house. It was actually because the carpet that was in the house when Nana purchased this house had dye issues so the mill replaced it at no cost to us. Good thing about buying a new house and having a husband in the business. He noticed the problems with the carpet right away. The thing that we have to do now is put the kids romms back together. They've decided they want to share a room so they can have a play room. So that is my big project.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and show everyone my new dew. I hope everyone is well and I hope you have a great weekend.

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wig looks really cute on you!
I really like it! Here's hoping you are doing well! xoxo Jen

Cindy said...

Love the hair, looks like your own! Dad and I went for a drive yesterday, the trees were just beautiful, everything is yellow and pretty, by next week they'll all be gone. . The girls in one room, ooh, that sounds like fun!!! Who is going to clean???? Hope you had a good lunch with Arian. Talk to you later, love Mom

ChemoPrincess said...

Hey Mary Jane
Love the wig!! I have one too and am still getting used to it. Have you walked past a mirror and had to look twice? Hope you are feeling better since the chemo treatment.
Brandi

Sanbandit said...

Hey there. It's new hair do's all around! the wig looks great!! Good thoughts for your upcoming Pet scan! Oh and good luck puttin the kids rooms all back together or well combined and the new playroom!!!
san

ChemoPrincess said...

Hey Mary Jane,
You haven't posted in awhile, so just checking to make sure everything is ok. Hope you are feeling ok. TTYS
Brandi