Thursday, July 12, 2007

Missing In Action

You were probably wondering what happened to me. I know its been a few days since my last blog but I'm here now to give you an update.

The last couple days have been kind of hard for me; emotionally and physically. I've been trying to be really strong and not let this cancer get to me. Well, it got to me! The chemo makes me have good days and bad days.

Yesterday, I think I was the worst. I was so emotionally and physically drained. I think being physically tired is so much easier than being emotionally tired. I had a really good cry with my mom. Thanks mom, I love you. I have so many special people in my life right now and appreicate every single one of you. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I can't tell you how much they make the day easier.

I bought a really nice Lz Boy Recliner on craigslist yesterday. It is a nice oversized comfy rocking chair. I love it!! It is going to making relaxing much easier to do :) lol

It's getting late, so I'm going to call it a night.

xoxo
Jane

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I come into work 3am (phoenix) and I see a note late note last night from you. Hope you were able to sleep good. This early stuff is for the birds anyway. Well back to work for me... Love you!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am tired and repeat myself??? note late note ??? haha Still love ya!

Aunt Carol

Kelly Kane said...

Thanks for the update! I'm sorry to hear things are getting to you, just take it one day at a time. Let me know if I can do anything for ya! Hang in there!!

Kelly

Cindy said...

Jane, you can call me anytime, day or night, you know that. I love you. We will all get you through this, I can't believe how amazing your love and support system is. This blog was a great idea, thank you Kelly Kane! We love you, too. Jane, I can't wait to get down there and try out the new chair! Thanks, haha. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time... We all love you and will continue to be strong for you... I don't have your number
I really need to get it from your mom, but if you get a chance, send it to me so that I can call you.. I will send you a message on myspace to give you mine... I love you very much! xoxo
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Diana. I'm 31 years old. In December of 1999, I was where you are right now. I was diagnosed with HD at age 24 when my son was only 6 months old. To make a REALLY LONG story short, I had eight months of chemo (ABVD and COPP)...but I've been doing fine since (knock on wood). Hang in there!!!
Oh...and the mediport is a GODSEND. You'll be glad you got one.

Cindy said...

Jane, it amazes me how many people are responding to your blog, with positve news. Diana, as Janes Mom, I want to thank you for your encouagement. From the MOM side, it is nice to hear from people who are going through what Jane is now, and who have kicked it in the ass. I appreciate hearing from all of you! Jane, keep up the grear work with the pictures. Dad and I are going on a Hagadone cruise tonight with the hospital crowd, should be fun, except its 100 degrees out! The lake should be beautiful though. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Cindy...You are so welcome! If you (or Jane, of course) ever needs someone to "vent" to that has been there and totally understands. My email is mrsvarences@comcast.net.

Just keep your chin up! A positive attitude is SOOO important. Keep laughing through all of it.
Best wishes!

Diana