Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LIFE

Sorry it has been so long since my last post.

I've just been trying to figure out this thing called life. I really thought after cancer my life would be full of joy, sunshine, happiness and all those other beautiful things. Well, I haven't really been feeling that way.

I'm actually not afraid to admit that I have decided to see a Psychologist. I know a lot has changed in my life over the last year and I need help getting back to where I was before I got diagnosed with cancer. I'm sure I can't be the only one feeling like this. Having a life threatening disease has a way of messing with your emotions.

So anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and why I haven't posted lately. I hope everyone is doing well.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you're definetly not the only one out there who feels that way. I saw a social worker through the whole ordeal. I should go see someone now...but for a hole other group of reasons too lol.
take care!!
Sandy