Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Medical Update

Dr. Tomita has decided that I will see her every 3 months or so and I will get scans done every 6 months. So I have my last PET Scan on March 31st and then in October, I will start doing CT Scans. So instead of being injected with radioactive stuff, I will have to drink that nasty drink. UUCCKK!!! I think I would rather have the radioactive stuff :) Just kidding, I'm just very happy that I am at this point in my remission. I'm working everyday on getting myself healthier so I can be here for so many more years to come.

We leave for Idaho 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! Can't wait!

xoxo

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Jane, you have been a trooper and we are very proud to call you our daughter. We want to thank everyone who reads this blog for helping Jane and family get through this. You all have made a huge difference in our lives. The love and support is just awesome. Party is at our house on Easter Sunday, hope to see you all there! Love Art & Cindy

Anonymous said...

have fun in Idaho!! I leave for Mississipi on the 15th! Gotta celebrate grandma turnin 90! Which we both shall live to see :) you and I, I mean, reaching 90 ourselves :)
yeah that nasty drink stuff, ugh uck for sure. Try not to get Apple that was the worst! Not that any of them are good lol. Can't wait to hear how the one on the 31st goes! I'm sure all purty and clean!
san