Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


I hope everyone had an awesome New Years!!! Ours was nice and quiet. We stayed home and watched movies.

I had chemo on 12/28 and I don't think I recovered until yesterday morning. For some reason this treatment kicked my ass and now to make things worse....Josh has strep throat. He has been in bed for 2 days and has a 10 day supply of penicillin. He seems to be feeling a little better this afternoon. It's so cute, our new kitten Stuart has been keeping him company.

The weather has been pretty crazy around here lately. On Friday, the girls and I went to get my oil changed on my Jeep. Well instead of waiting at Speedee Oil Change, we walked over to Jack in the Box. It was raining a little on the walk over but on the way back it was raining so bad that the puddles were above my ankles. We were SOAKED!!! Gotta love the rain!!!

I better get going so I can get the girls some dinner. I hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to 2008 like I am!!

xoxo

No comments: