Saturday, December 01, 2007

Back to Chemo

Well I met with my Oncologist yesterday and she is okay with me starting chemo again next Friday, December 7th. If my surgery wouldn't have been laparoscopic I would have had to wait 4 weeks before starting again. Thank goodness the surgery went the way I wanted it to, I really didn't want to wait that long. She did want me to get new blood work done, so I went downstairs to the lab. An hour later, I was finally on my way home. They had one guy working in the lab and 25 people in the waiting room. It was crazy!

So now that Thanksgiving is done, who's ready for Christmas? Who has their trees up? Decorations up? Shopping done? Not me. The other night Taylor spotted the top of a house that got our attention so we drove through the neighborhood until we found it. (Pictures below) All I can say is these people had a lot of time on their hands.

I better get going so I can do my Saturday morning chores. Gotta get that never ending laundry done.

xoxo

3 comments:

ChemoPrincess said...

That house is amazing, we drove by it on Friday night and again tonight.
Brandi

Kelly Kane said...

I have most of my Christmas shopping done :)

No tree up, I'm kinda lazy and cheap to buy one for my place by myself - I'll just enjoy my parents :) But I did help decorate one at work, if that counts :)
XO

Jon said...

Gets back to chemo and let's wrap this up already :)