Friday, September 21, 2007

Avon for Science Camp


Below is an email from my friend Kellie.

Hi everyone,

I am Jane's friend Kellie. I wanted to help Taylor and since I am an Avon Rep I offered that if any of the Family and Friends of Jane would like to order Avon I will give all my profits to Jane for Taylor to go to Science Camp. You can call me to order or request the latest catalog at 209-951-1474 (leave message if I am not there). Or you can go to www.youravon.com/kcrnkovich and order directly on-line (please e-mail me at avon.bykellie@yahoo.com if you order through the website letting me know your name and that you are buying for Taylor's Science camp trip. If you order on-line and are in the area I can still deliver to you and you can pay at that time or if you live out of the area or just want it delivered directly to you choose direct ship and it can be sent to you and you pay by credit/debit card. If ordering $40 or more type in the code REP40 and you will get free delivery from the website.

The new Avon Holiday items have started coming out so it is a fun time to get Avon.

Thank you,

Kellie Crnkovich

3 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Awww how nice of her!!!

Anonymous said...

I will keep this going until it is time for her to go to science camp. So any orders from now till then will go to the Taylor Science Camp fund. Hopefully, we can get enough to help purchase the items and clothing she will need for the trip. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kellie

Cindy said...

Kellie, that is awesome, we all truly appreciate it! It is so nice to know Jane has friends like you, to help through this difficult situation! Thanks som much, Mom Cindy